Little Michael decided to come on out ths tuesday evening! He was born at 9:36pm, weighed 6lb 6oz and was 18 inches long. He had to go to the nursery for a little but is doing fine now.
Oh my goodness... Janelle told me she went over Sunday night but then the labor stopped. I guess not for long!! Congratulations Lindsey!!! I am so happy for your little family!
How exciting! Congratulations!!! It was so fun talking to you the other day and hearing all about it! You are both so beautiful! I'm so glad he's doing well! We'll come visit soon! :)
15 comments:
Congratulations! What a happy day! I hope that all is well!
:) I'm so sorry I just got your message! I'll call ya in the morning!
Yay!! How great that he is here and doing well. Congratulations!!! Post more pictures of him when you can...
Congrats! He is so beautiful!
Oh my goodness... Janelle told me she went over Sunday night but then the labor stopped. I guess not for long!! Congratulations Lindsey!!! I am so happy for your little family!
Post more pictures of the cute litle guy soon :)
Congrats! I'm glad everything went well and you both are doing fine. Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats that is super duper exciting.
Congratulations! It was fun to come visit you and meet Michael. He's adorable and you look great!oxo
Baby Michael is adorable! Congratulations guys!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations on your newest, super ADORABLE addition!
He's a beautiful baby! Congratulations!!
congrats! once again he is adorable!
How exciting! Congratulations!!! It was so fun talking to you the other day and hearing all about it! You are both so beautiful! I'm so glad he's doing well! We'll come visit soon! :)
Yay! How exciting!! You look amazing for just having a baby! Geesshh?? How do you do it??
congrats, can't wait to see him in person. I just love newborns!
Post a Comment