Monday, September 1, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Thought I would do a little update since I have had many people asking and since I didn't see anyone on Sunday.

I had my 35 week check up on the 28th and things are looking great. I am already at 2cm and 80% effaced, which explains for the tons of contractions I have been having. If you are thinking this is early, with Evelynn I was already at 4cm by now! Anyways, looks like little Michael might be running out of growing room just like his big sis did so I have an ultrasound on the 9th to see how he is doing.

If it turns out that he is running out of space or fluid, then my doctor is going to induce me early. Not sure when, it really depends on how he is doing and if I keep dialating. We had previously set the date for Sept.27th but we could go around the 20th or so. Not really sure!

Right now I am battling a horrible cold and tons of contractions. Technically Braxton-Hicks, but still very painfully and slowly progressing me. So if you were wondering what happened to us on Sunday, this is it.

No comments: