This Halloween I decided to take the kids and go out with a friend and her son. He and Evelynn are good friends so we figured it would be fun. Well, lets just say that I don't plan on ever going out without Dave again, and I am possibly tempted to only let her do Trunk or Treat next year. She showed her true colors as a two year old!
3 comments:
Fun!
We came by to see you last night but you were gone. Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
You are so cute!! I love the bride pics and eve is so cute!! Did the baby get a costume too? I love the fall pics!
What on earth do you mean by that? Did she try to go INTO everyone's house like mine? Reach in their bowl for a handful of candy? You look great and way to go for tryin!
Post a Comment