As most of you know my family came up the day after Christmas and we celebrated late with them. We had so much fun and I was sad for them to leave. Here are some pictures of our fun!

Fun in the snow!

Papa and Michael watching the fun

The biggest snow ball ever!


My little sister Lacey.
I think she just got hit.

The gang



Caught you yawning!

Snuggly baby

Evelynn playing with her train on Christmas morning

My new pj's and hat

Lacey getting mad at Dave for giving her a chocolate bar in her stocking because she is a health nut!

Just opening presents

My little sister, my mom and me!

Me, my twin brother, and my sista

Evelynn was dancing for us!
That is just a little of all the fun we had, I wish they lived here so we could do this all the time!!!
2 comments:
What a wonderful, beautiful Christmas we spent with all of you!
Thanks for everything,
MOM
What great pics of your family. I love the one of you, your sister, & your mom outside. Very beautiful.
How did your twin brother get so tall?
Glad you had a fun time with your family.
Post a Comment