Wow. She could play the joker with that make up!
JK! She is way too pretty and sweet to be the Joker. What a funny little girl.
I think she's beautiful! They're pretty sneaky aren't they?
Lindsey! First of all your kids are adorable, I can't believe they're that old already!! And second of all I haven't seen you in forever but looking at pictures you're looking more and more like your mom!! Haha thats awesome!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. She could play the joker with that make up!
JK! She is way too pretty and sweet to be the Joker. What a funny little girl.
I think she's beautiful! They're pretty sneaky aren't they?
Lindsey! First of all your kids are adorable, I can't believe they're that old already!! And second of all I haven't seen you in forever but looking at pictures you're looking more and more like your mom!! Haha thats awesome!
Post a Comment