Saturday, May 8, 2010

Elephants

As you all know, Evelynn is completely obsessed with elephants. If you don't know that, I don't know where you have been! Anyways I thought I would take the time to show you some of her 0bessession.
The random string elephant

The puppet elephant
The mammoth
The basic plastic elephant
The Ikea elephant that is as big as herThe plastic tubing from mommy's breast pump elephantThe random foam thing elephant


The list goes on and on of her elephants. Did you know that just about anything can be an elephant. Such as a belt, a piece of paper, a scrap of fabric, any cord, tape, noddles, and on and on. I think she has about 18 elephants, not counting all the random ones she comes up with!
At what point should I be worried?

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Don't worry at all. One day she will change to something else and have a great collection of elephants to put up on a shelf for display. She's so totally creative in with her 'trunks' is amazing to watch her. MOM