Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years

I have come to realize lately that all my post are just picture posts and I hardly ever write anything besides photo captions. So I am going to try and put at least one post a week just with writing to update you on our lives, that is if anyone still reads this!

Today's post is about my New Year's resolutions. I figure if I write about them then I will be be more accountable since people know about them.

First off is the most common ever, to exercise and loose the rest of my baby weight. Yes I have it, don't you go arguing with me! I also want to do it to get in good shape, muscles and all.

Second is to eat healthier. We are going to try and buy less processed food and eat more natural with smaller servings. Have you ever noticed how big servings are in America? I remember once my ex-brother in-law came to visit from Australia and he was amazed at how much food you get at a restaurant. Anyways, we eat too much!

Third is to be better at housekeeping. As my family can agree, I have never been the most orderly person and general housekeeping is something I really struggle with. Now that the kids are getting a little older I don't want them learning my messy habits. So we are all working together to keep things clean.

My last resolution is to set aside 30 minutes each day for some spiritual time. That may not sound like much but with my 3 little angels, it is very hard to get 5 minutes to myself.

So I hope to keep up with these resolutions and keep posting on my progress. I tend to just pretend like there are people reading, it makes me feel better. Like when you write in your journal, you always write like you are talking to someone, or is that just me?

No comments: