Friday, December 28, 2012

Museum Adventure

We decided to take Trax (like a trolley), up to Salt Lake to the Children's Discovery Museum today. Kids love trains and so this was a huge treat. We went right from the gym so I packed a sack lunch and we ate on the train. 


 Aren't my men so cute?!
 Loved looking out at everything!

 Love this picture of Evelynn and I! 

 Having lots of fun at the museum. There was tons of things to play with but I was a little disappointed that it wasn't more educational. It was more like a giant play place. Would be better if they had more educational play stuff.




 Not the best but I wanted a picture of us! 
Waiting for the train to come back. There sure were a lot of characters on the train. A couple teenage boys came on at one stop with their bikes. When we started moving one of them lost his balance and fell down and Ben started laughing so loud. It was his funny evil laugh that he does a lot. I felt so bad but it was really hard to hold in my own laughter, at Ben, not the boy! 

No comments: