Friday, November 30, 2007

I did it!!

Ok, as some of you know I have been talking about getting Evelynn's ears pierced for a little while. Well, since my mom is here this weekend I decided to go ahead and do it since she would be there. I started getting so nervous as we got there and were filling out paperwork. It was at Claires by the way. I decided to do her birthstone which is Garnet. I had already given her Tylonel to help with the pain but I was getting so nervous! They had me sit with her on my lap and hold her arms down and her head to the side. I hate having to do that! They did them one at a time because sometimes if they try to do them at the same time, they turn out different. She did so well! She was too stunned to cry for first but for the second she just cried like does for a shot. They gave her a sucker which calmer right down. She doesn't like me cleaning them but she doesn't pick at them.I am so glad I did it!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Lindsey,
You did a great job at the ear piercing event! I took photos and will get them to you when I return to 'Sunny San Diego' so you can post them. Thanks for letting me go with you for the big event! I'm having a great time visitng you and Dave and Evie! But I didn't order this snow! I love you, MOM

miller family said...

i'm glad it went good. can't wait to see the pierced ears:)
tiff

Alli said...

I can't wait to see the pics!

7 Baldwin's said...

I wanna see pics too! How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! We will be at the play group this morning to show them off. :-)