Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

This labor day we decided to head out to Thanksgiving Point and put our membership to use. Like usual we hit up the Dinosaur Museum, the kids favorite place. I love it because it keeps them so entertained and it is inside so depending on the time of year I can either beat the heat or snow! We love bringing daddy because he plays along with the kids. 
First we said hi to the giant lizard. 
 Lately they have been having different rotating exhibits right in the beginning. Today it was all about sound.
 Let me quote Evelynn "Hello pretty red rock, I love you!" 
 Stopped at the toy area to play for a little while, always fun. 
 On to the magnet puzzle. Don't let this picture fool you, they are not putting it together, they are tearing it down. Naughty kids. 
 Lots of skulls. I realized part way through that I never take pictures of the exhibit, just my kids!

 One of our favorite parts, the water and sand table. And of course, daddy likes to play at this one too!
 Before going home we decided to head over to the gardens. So pretty!!!








1 comment:

Lauren said...

Fun family day! We've only done the farm... It would be really fun to try the museum with you! Thx for the offer.